Saddlefit 4 Life® 1-Day Seminar - Cape Town, South Africa
November 18th, 2018 - November 18th, 2018 | Noordhoek Riding Club (NRC Clubb-house) in Katzenellenbogen Road, Noordhoek, Cape Town, SA
Saddlefit 4 Life® 1-Day Seminar with Katja Lange
This course is the introduction to Equine Ergonomics with the opportunity to become certified as an Equine Ergonomist after completion of the externship associated with the course. A Certified Equine Ergonomist (CEE) works with riders to diagnose, analyse, and make recommendations on saddles and saddle fit; as a certified professional, you are able to augment your income. You will work collaboratively with retailers, saddlers and Certified Saddle Ergonomists.
- The Saddlefit 4 Life® Philosophy
- 9 Points of Saddle Fit
- Equine Anatomy Relevant to Saddle Fitting
- Physical Changes in Horse’s back while carrying weight
- Body Description and Static Saddle Fit to Horse
- Saddle Support Area & Study of Dynamic Fit
- Effects of Ill-Fitting Saddles on the Horse
- Human Anatomy Relevant to Saddle Fitting
- Common Issues for Female Riders
- What You Can Do to Help Horses Prevent Long-Term Damage in Horses
*Please read in advance: “Suffering in Silence – The Saddle-Fit link to Physical and Psychological Trauma in Horses”. Each participant will receive a copy of Equus Film Festival Educational Winner DVD “Beyond the 9 Points of Saddle Fit”.