Introductory Equine Ergonomics - Ontario, Canada - Sept. 12 - 13, 2019
September 12th, 2019 - September 13th, 2019 | Ontario - Canada (Location to be announced)
Introductory Equine Ergonomics – Location to be Announced
Instructor: Jochen Schleese, CMS, CSE
This 2-day course is the first step to become an Equine Ergonomist and is suited for equine professionals and interested equestrians.
- Includes both theoretical classroom instruction and in-barn hands-on demos and practice
- Philosophy of Saddlefit 4 Life
- Intro to historical and technological aspects, an anatomy of horse and rider, saddle support area, ‘reflex’ points resulting in negative reactions
- Static saddle fit to horse and demo of dynamic saddle fit evaluation
Course Duration: 2 days (8:30 am – 5:00 pm)
Date: Sept. 12 – 13, 2019
Recommendation: We recommend that you read ‘Suffering in Silence’ by Jochen Schleese prior to starting the course.
Cost: $649.00 CAD + HST
Early Bird Discount up to May 31, 2019: $585 CAD + HST
- Theoretical Classroom Instruction
- Practical in-barn Demonstrations and hands-on practice
- Curriculum Workbook
- Saddle Fit Checklist Kit
Cancellation prior to 60 days before course start date will ensure you receive a full refund of any course fees paid minus a $100 processing fee. Within the 60-30 days before the course start date, a refund will only be made with a doctor’s note and will be subject to a $100 processing fee. Within 30 days of the course start date, course fees are forfeited unless you fill the spot with someone else. Alternatively, we can keep your paid fees on account for a year for you to use at a subsequent course if the spot is not filled.
PLEASE EMAIL SONJA@SADDLEFIT4LIFE.COM TO REGISTER