Equine Ergonomist - Intensive Course (English) - Germany
March 25th, 2018 - March 29th, 2018 | Hannoveraner Verband - Straße 92, Verden (Aller), Germany
Training on the basis of Saddlefit 4 Life®– Philosophy, Instructor Jochen Schleese
- Horse Enthusiasts
- Competitive Riders and Equine Groups & Associations
- Tack/Retail Shops, Master Saddlers
- Equine Professionals including Veterinarians, Physiologists, Osteopaths, Trainers, Farriers, Chiropractors
No specific prerequisites required to take the course!
- Education/Training in accordance with the Saddlefit 4 Life-Philosophy
- The course content with its practical applications taught by experienced professionals will allow you to give horse and rider the best opportunity for protection against long-term back pain and damage.
- A brief history of Riding and Saddlery
- Growth phases of the horse and the influence of the saddle
- Long-term repercussions from poorly fitting saddles for both horse and rider
- Various methods and schools of thought of saddle fitting
- Human Anatomy. Differences between male and female. Consequences pertaining to correct saddle choices.
- Impedances on Freedom of movement, performance and general health for horse and rider from badly fitting saddles. Suggestions for improvement.
- Various measurement tools and devices to analyze saddle fit. Determination of the saddle support area.
- Theory and Practice: demonstration of static and dynamic saddle fit.
Seminar venue: Hannoveraner Verband – Lindhooper Straβe 92 – Verden (Aller), Germany
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Course Fee: 2.050,00 €
Ensure your spot is secure with registration using our online Course Registration form. Please review your contact information and ensure all information and contact phone numbers and E-mails are correct. Catering (meals, snacks, drinks) are included. Accommodation and travel have to be paid and organized by every participant individually.
We recommend to take out an insurance in case of illness, cancelation, etc…. for your travel expenses, participation fee, etc……
Measuring tools can subsequently be purchased after the course!
Registration and payment are due no later than 14 days after registration. Upon receipt of your registration fee, you will receive a confirmation receipt within 3 business days with further course details.
If you have any detailed questions, our contact person would be glad to assist you. E-Mail email@example.com