Courses #2 + #3 Equine Ergonomist Course - Stouffville, ON
September 14th, 2018 - September 18th, 2018 | Stouffville, Ontario - Canada
Courses #2 and #3 – Equine Ergonomist Course
Instructor: Jochen Schleese, CMS, CSE
Course #2 and #3 are the next segments to becoming a Certified Equine Ergonomist. A Certified Equine Ergonomist (CEE) works with riders to diagnose, analyze, and make recommendations on saddles and saddle fit; as a certified professional, you are able to augment your income. Certified Equine Ergonomists work collaboratively with retailers, saddlers, and Certified Saddle Ergonomists. This course will enable students to do the externship to become a CEE, or if certification is not desired, be able to truly evaluate saddle fit.
- Review and add more depth to the introductory course
- Equine ergonomics, measuring the horse, rider, and saddle
- How to obtain a detailed horse description
- Assessing saddle fit to horse and rider (how a saddle affects the rider’s position and how the rider then affects the horse), tree angle and width
- Assessing static and dynamic fit
- Assessing saddle condition, considering the various disciplines and saddle manufacturers
- Formulating viable solutions, and testing.
Course Duration: 5 days (8:30 am – 5:00 pm)
- Must have attended Course #1 within last 12 months
- Must have read “Suffering in Silence” by Jochen Schleese
Cost: $2497 CDN + HST
** Registration Information will be requested once you have completed your shopping cart and before payment is processed.
Class Size: Limited to 10 participants
- Theoretical Classroom Instruction
- Practical in-barn Demonstrations and hands-on practice
- Curriculum Workbook