Course #1 - Introductory Equine Ergonomics - United Kingdom (near Cambridge)
December 9th, 2017 - December 10th, 2017 | United Kingdom - near Cambridge
Course #1 – Introductory Equine Ergonomics
Instructor: Jochen Schleese, CMS, CSE and Caroline Lindsay
This 2-day course is the first step (of 2) to becoming an Equine Ergonomist, and is suited for equine professionals and interested equestrians.
- Includes both theoretical classroom instruction and in-barn hands-on demos and practice
- Philosophy of Saddlefit 4 Life
- Intro to historical and technological aspects, anatomy of horse and rider, saddle support area, ‘reflex’ points resulting in negative reactions
- Static saddle fit to horse and demo of dynamic saddle fit evaluation
Course Duration: 2 days (8:30 am – 5:00 pm)
Will have read ‘Suffering in Silence’ by Jochen Schleese and have completed a pre-entry exam on this book.
Course #1 is a prerequisite to Course #2.
Register at firstname.lastname@example.org
Class Size: Limited to 25 participants
- Theoretical Classroom Instruction
- Practical in-barn Demonstrations and hands-on practice
- Curriculum Workbook
- Saddle Fit Checklist Kit