Course #1 - Introductory Equine Ergonomics - Stouffville, ON
September 12th, 2018 - September 13th, 2018 | Stouffville, Ontario - Canada
Course #1 – Introductory Equine Ergonomics
Instructor: Jochen Schleese, CMS, CSE
This 2-day course is the first step (of 2) to become an Equine Ergonomist and is suited for equine professionals and interested equestrians.
- Includes both theoretical classroom instruction and in-barn hands-on demos and practice
- Philosophy of Saddlefit 4 Life
- Intro to historical and technological aspects, the anatomy of horse and rider, saddle support area, ‘reflex’ points resulting in negative reactions
- Static saddle fit to horse and demo of dynamic saddle fit evaluation
Course Duration: 2 days (8:30 am – 5:00 pm)
Date: Sep. 12-13th
Recommendation: We recommend that you read ‘Suffering in Silence’ by Jochen Schleese prior to starting the course.
This course is the prerequisite to the Certified Equine Ergonomist course.
Cost: $695 CDN + HST – Early Bird Discount: $595
** Registration Information will be requested once you have completed your shopping cart and before payment is processed.
- Theoretical Classroom Instruction
- Practical in-barn Demonstrations and hands-on practice
- Curriculum Workbook
- Saddle Fit Checklist Kit