Course #1 - Introductory Equine Ergonomics - Fort Myers Beach, FL
February 3rd, 2018 - February 4th, 2018 | Fort Myers Beach, Florida
Course #1 – Introductory Equine Ergonomics
Instructor: Jochen Schleese, CMS, CSE
This 2-day course is the first step (of 2) to becoming an Equine Ergonomist, and is suited for equine professionals and interested equestrians.
- Includes both theoretical classroom instruction and in-barn hands-on demos and practice
- Philosophy of Saddlefit 4 Life
- Intro to historical and technological aspects, anatomy of horse and rider, saddle support area, ‘reflex’ points resulting in negative reactions
- Static saddle fit to horse and demo of dynamic saddle fit evaluation
Course Duration: 2 days (8:30 am – 5:00 pm)
Dates to be confirmed.
Prerequisite: Will have read ‘Suffering in Silence’ by Jochen Schleese and have completed a pre-entry exam on this book.
Course #1 is a prerequisite to Course #2.
Early Bird Discount: $497 (until Dec. 3, 2017)
Class Size: Minimum 8, maximum 12 participants
- Theoretical Classroom Instruction
- Practical in-barn Demonstrations and hands-on practice
- Curriculum Workbook
- Saddle Fit Checklist Kit